Westsail Owners Alliance - Thread: "W43 Line Drawings Needed"
Westsail Westsail Owners Affiliation
 Important information about this site! 

Thread: "W43 Line Drawings Needed"

12,268 posts on 2,444 threads   •   From Mar 07, 2004 - Jan 08, 2012

How

Text Strings  

Full Phrase  

Which

All Words  

Any Word  

Where

Message Text

Text & Author  

What

W43 Line Drawings Needed


Jay Bietz
(Administrator)

Does anyone have W43 line drawings to share?


Bud Taplin
(Member)

Of course, I have them. let me know what you want.


Jay Bietz
(Administrator)

Bud Taplin wrote: Of course, I have them. let me know what you want.

I'd like to use the line drawings for all the boats on the top page under vessel information that show a side view and the standard interior layout.


Bud Taplin
(Member)

Jay Bietz wrote:
Bud Taplin wrote: Of course, I have them. let me know what you want.

I'd like to use the line drawings for all the boats on the top page under vessel information that show a side view and the standard interior layout.
I will send them to you by email attachment. They are from the original sales brochures. Do you just want the W43, or others also ?


Jay Bietz
(Administrator)

Bud Taplin wrote:
Jay Bietz wrote:
Bud Taplin wrote: Of course, I have them. let me know what you want.

I'd like to use the line drawings for all the boats on the top page under vessel information that show a side view and the standard interior layout.
I will send them to you by email attachment. They are from the original sales brochures. Do you just want the W43, or others also ?

If not to much trouble all of them would help.


Robert McQueen
(Member)

The line drawings I have are all the large drafting board size. Deck, hull, and all tank drawings; I'm not sure how they wound up with the Owners manual and other manuals.

I'm out in Hawaii for work until the 5th of March, but I can have the copies made then mail them once I'm back to the boat (home).
Last modified: 14 Feb 2011 10:26 PM | Robert McQueen


Robert McQueen
(Member)

I have the drawings scanned and saved to PDF files.


Matthew Pierce
(Member)

Robert McQueen wrote: I have the drawings scanned and saved to PDF files.
Any chance i could aquire said line drawings? Looking to put one on the back of some boat Tees, or perhaps boat pocket tank tops! Yarr


Jay Bietz
(Administrator)

Matthew Pierce wrote:
Robert McQueen wrote: I have the drawings scanned and saved to PDF files.
Any chance i could aquire said line drawings? Looking to put one on the back of some boat Tees, or perhaps boat pocket tank tops! Yarr
Matthew - try http://www.westsail.org/vesselinfomembersonly there are W43 files available from Robert if I recall.

How did the rerigging come out?

Jay

  Forum Archive Home    Back to Previous Page   Show Posts w/ Images   Windbag Newsletter 
This site is provided as service to Westsail Owners by Jack Webb on Westsail 32, Hull #438, at http://HighSeasDrifter.net,
This site is provided as service to Westsail Owners by  Jack Webb (s/v Drifter, Westsail 32, Hull #438)